Monday, November 15, 2010

Host family-crucial!

I would honestly say that host family is definitely one of the crucial things when you are abroad and you really want to have the full experience and culture. I was lucky enough to get the best family  you can actually ever imagine. Our relationship is not student-host, I would say that we have something that is just way beyond that and that makes me feel like I take part in their life :).
I was also lucky enough to have 3 great host brothers. I did not really  hang around a lot with the third one who lives in Paris but I have met him twice, once while I was in Paris and the second time when he was here for my birthday. I love them all like they are my real brothers. I spend most of my time with the youngest one who is just awesome, actually my whole group is in love with him, although most of them did not even meet him.

My host parents are awesome too! I love our little celebration "the end of the week" every Friday before dinner when we take some alcohol and just chill and talk for hours. After that I would usually go out and come back sometime in the morning, or would just stay and talk to my host brothers, maybe even drink with them. We also go to theater or cinema every week at least once. I just love being asked if I understood everything in the movie. I hope it just stays like this until June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment